After my last posting I received numerous e-mails questioning my sanity. I think it was the Billy Ocean tirade that swung so many people into action. One very good friend questioned how it was possible, in such overcast conditions to succumb to sunstroke. It isn't, I wasn't, thank you all for your concern.
Anyway BIG news of the last few days, I awoke this morning to find not only had I been eaten alive by various creatures of the insect variety but also (and of greatest importance) the sun had finally split the, horizon filling, cloud. And you all know what a drop in the rainfall and glorious sunshine means. Yes that's right.......... I can charge my Ipod on its solar charger!
As an aside it also means I might in the next week get to where I'm supposed to be going! This all depends on the if, and it's a gloriously sized IF, it stops raining.
There is even talk of a flight on Monday, but I've been down this road a few too many times in the past week to get too hopeful at the moment. I’ve not exactly rivaled Nostradamus in terms of predictions so I think I’ll just keep stum! Lap of the Gods and all that. This week has demonstrated the fundamental problem with working in inaccessible area.... It’s inaccessible!
In the mean time I've been trying to keep myself entertained, trying to fatten myself up for the inevitable weight plunge that will happen once I finally get to my project. I will write with more news as soon as there is some.
