Wednesday, July 26, 2006

D-day - 5

So it's just under a week until I go. At the moment I'm not sure it has really sunk in. I'm spending all evenings saying farewell to friends, the day times are spent in camping shops, and Boots the chemist purchasing an inconceivably large amount of stuff. Ponchos, Solar powered charger for my Ipod, and a tourniquet (ok that’s a lie I stole one from work!)

The last of my jabs happened yesterday, I’ve got quite used to having the strength of a dead sloth in my arms so it will be nice to have them return to normal. Moving house has been a bit stressful and the rest of my life revolves around a hectic social whirl of dinners and drinks, I’m sorry to those I haven’t seen, I’ll bore you with photos when I get back!
Must stop writing, I’ll scribble some more soon.